Small and smart are the names of the game in this bathroom plan. What more do you need than 40 square feet of toilet, tub, and sink? It's a great master bathroom for a small house, or a guest bathroom for a large house.
Take note that the sink, toilet, and bathtub all have water supply/drains along one wall. This keeps essential functions within the same area, reducing plumbing costs.
Features of this bathroom plan:
- 8 feet by 5 feet (40 sq. feet).
- Efficient - lower plumbing and electrical costs.
- Uses pedestal sink to maximize room.
- "Empty" wall to the right side can accommodate a small cabinet for towels, etc.
- Great for guests or second bathroom.
- Bathtub or bath/shower stall can be installed.