Give yourself an extra 27 square feet beyond the previous bathroom plan, and what do you get? You get a lot more options. Here, the bathroom designer decided to go for a double-sink in a solid-surface counter; a large shower; generous floor-to-ceiling cabinet; and, best of all, a private little nook for the toilet.
Note that, instead of loading up this bathroom plan with more features, the designer has given the homeowners more room and smarter spacing of the bathroom features. Features of this bathroom plan:
- 9 feet by 7 1/2 feet (67 square feet).
- Still fairly inexpensive.
- Medium size - good for a master bathroom.
- Spacious and airy-feeling.
- Accommodates a larger-sized shower, if desired.
- Privacy for the toilet.
- Double sinks or one sink plus extra counter.
- A second, optional door between toilet area and shower/sink area will give you even more privacy.