- Wet mop.
- Leave standing water.
- Wax or polish.
- Use any kind of abrasive (or even remotely abrasive) cleaner.
- Use soap-based cleaners.
- Sweep: Sweep with a clean, soft-bristled broom used only for indoors.
- Vacuum: Vacuum out-of-the-way dirt with vacuum cleaner attachments.
- Dry Mop: Use a dry mop and/or a clean, dry towel over a regular sponge mop. While not essential, it helps to use an electrostatic-free head like Swiffer Max (Shop Direct - Swiffer Max), especially if you're mopping in weather conditions that encourage static electricity.
- Damp Mop: Mop with plain water using an extremely wrung-out damp mop.
What About Deeper Cleaning Than Just Water?Simply add 2 to 4 oz. of ammonia to warm water, wring thoroughly, and mop. Disappointed that you didn't get to buy expensive laminate floor cleaner? Well...
What About Special Laminate Floor Cleaner>Nearly every laminate flooring manufacturer provides laminate floor cleaner. This is not really necessary. But if you wish, you can find use Wilsonart's Laminate Floor Cleaner (Buy Direct - Wilsonart Laminate Concentrate Floor Cleaner). Don't have Wilsonart-brand laminate? Doesn't matter. They are all essentially the same, at least as far as floor cleaners are concerned.